Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Food is Happiness #frommykitchen


Hello friends!!!!This blog is to share my experience with you all. Must Try wen u r alone @ 🏡 . I'm foody if u r den read below... If u r not den be a foody😜.. This delicious food is soya chow with garlic chicken.. Soya chow cooked by me because I was hungry I ordered chicken by #zomato.. Wen u r confused wat to eat or which food gonna try den must follow my blog😅.. Apart from #tariff now Come to receipe ...
    1.boil ur chow n soya den filter them n wash with cold water n add 2 drops oil and mix them well n don't over boil chow😊
     2.cut 1 onion, capsicum,           tomato,mirchi,carrot
      3.2 table spoon oil den fry above point2
     4.after few minutes mix ur boiled chow n soya
     5.sprinkle some #chowmasala #littlecurrypowder #blackpepper #chinasalt #salt #soyasauce #chillysauce #tomatoketchup
     6.mix them well
     7.leave it for few seconds
     8.serve it or eat it its upto u
Apart from #manchurian this garlic chicken is good partner of veggie chow
Thank you 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment